- BLACK SEED OIL: Black Seed Oil dates back centuries as a staple in traditions, its remedial properties well-known even before the milestones of scientific discoveries. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties owing to the presence of Thymoquinone in it. Black seed is also one of the only two natural sources of Thymoquinone. It is also a storehouse of several nutrients and a rich source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids. It is popular as Kalonji Oil in India.
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER BY NATURE: Black Seed Oil boosts the immune system and optimizes the body’s natural defenses. It helps to increase the T-cells and acts on cytokines to reduce inflammation. Taking half a teaspoon a black seed oil with a teaspoon of honey every morning on an empty stomach is an established blend for immunity. Black Seed Oil also helps to relieve allergies, common cold, flu and other infections.
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: Owing to the rich amount of the active compound Thymoquinone in Black Seed Oil, it is a powerful antioxidant support from nature. Thymoquinone and its derivatives present in Black Seed Oil act as free radical scavengers, reducing oxidative stress. This prevents premature aging, deterioration and carcinogenic changes in the body. The antioxidant support is also essential to prevent degenerative diseases, cardiovascular diseases and supports the skin and hair.
- INFLAMMATORY SUPPORT: Black Seed Oil is high on inflammatory support. It reduces symptoms of inflammatory responses in several conditions, be it infectious diseases like the flu or degenerative conditions like arthritis. Black Seed Oil’s power compound, Thymoquinone, interacts with Cytokines in the body and reduces inflammation. The reduction of general inflammation also ensures optimal functioning of the body, relief from pains and fatigue and it is ideal for maintaining a healthy weight, too.
- 100% PURE AND NATURAL: Safa Cold-pressed Black Seed Oil is 100% pure and natural. It is made from organic black seeds through cold-pressing extraction methods to preserve its nutrients and medicinal properties. Our Black Seed Oil is unheated, unadulterated, unfiltered, unrefined and does not contain any added colours or preservatives.
- CONSISTENCY: Safa Black Seed Oil has an amber colour, which is the colour of pure Black Seed Oil. As it is unfiltered and cold-pressed, there will be tiny sediments of black seeds. Safa Black Seed Oil is safely packaged in airtight dark amber bottles which protect the oil from sunlight and prevents it from going rancid. Our pure black seed oil has a peppery, herbaceous and pleasant smell belonging to black seeds.
Traditionally, Black Seed has been a trusted remedy for centuries. Pure cold-pressed Black Seed Oil is an all-rounder in attaining natural wellness, being a potent source of the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory Thymoquinone. Black Seed Oil is a storehouse of several essential nutrients like amino acids, Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids and minerals. Its health benefits include:
Boosts Immunity: Black Seed Oil has immuno-modulatory properties, promotes cell-mediated immunity and increases the T-cells and stimulates Interleukins. This protects the body from infections and inflammations.
Antioxidant Powerhouse: Rich in Thymoquinone, Black Seed Oil is a powerful antioxidant. It works as a free radical scavenger and reduces oxidative stress in the body. This may help in protecting the body from carcinogenic effects and delay aging and degeneration of vital organ systems in the body.
Inflammatory Support: Black Seed Oil, rich in Thymoquinone and Omega fatty acids, is a natural anti-inflammatory and reduces general inflammation in the body. This relieves pains, swellings and allergic reactions.
Helps Healthy Weight: Black Seed Oil boosts metabolism and helps to burn calories when taken in an empty stomach in the morning. Further, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Black Seed Oil ensures unhealthy weight gain is prevented.
Supports Cardiovascular Health: Thymoquinone and Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids in it help to balance cholesterol levels, regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
All-In-One Hair Care Solution: Black Seed Oil is a nutrient powerhouse and antioxidant which makes it a 360-degree hair care solution, be it dry, dull and damaged hair or dandruff.
Garner the miraculous benefits of pure Black Seed Oil by mixing it in your black tea, milk or salad dressings or taking half a teaspoon with raw honey on an empty stomach in the morning.
Information provided here is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.