- FOREST HONEY: Hailing from the wild forests in the Himalayas, Safa Forest Honey tastes of the serenity and purity of nature. Foraged and harvested in the fresh mountain air, this delicious Forest Honey transcends a honey-lover’s expectations with its quality and taste. Our 100% pure honey does not compromise in its quality and health benefit, so that wellness becomes a delicious journey!
- IMMUNITY BOOSTERS FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN: The goodness of natural raw honey can help you to maintain optimum health. It is rich in nutrition and has curative properties. Taking raw honey every day can boost your immunity and metabolism, help in weight loss, lower cholesterol, combat acidity, have a healthier heart and clearer skin and much more. Raw honey is also a great source of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds.
- STRENGTHEN YOUR BODY AND YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM NATURALLY: Honey strengthens the immune system in colds, flu, and other temporary ailments, improves digestion, calms the throat and is extremely rich in antioxidants. Enjoy a regular spoonful of our Forest honey in any tea or tonic or simply on its own to garner its myriad health benefits.
- EASILY DIGESTIBLE: As Safa Forest Honey is easily digestible, both growing children and adults can consume it. It is a remarkable fact that honey is absorbed extremely easily by the body without stress to the digestive system, providing instant energy and health benefits, making it an ideal food during illness and convalescence.
- 100% PURE AND NATURAL: Safa Forest Honey is a 100% pure and natural organic honey with no artificial colors, flavors, or additives. It is also unfiltered, unheated and unpasteurized. Safa raw honey range showcases a variety of native floral honeys sourced from our own apiaries. Safa Forest Honey has a delectable, sweet taste with the classic aura of wild honey. No wonder it comes from the most quality-minded honey harvesters in the country.
- CONSISTENCY: Safa Forest Honey has a warm amber colour, is moderately thick and viscous in consistency. The Forest Honey can be consumed on its own, as well as be paired with – Warm Milk / Teas /Smoothies / Slathered on warm buttered toast / Dip for fruit / Overall natural wellbeing / By the spoonful / Hot Chocolate / Sweet treat / Dessert topping / Ice Cream
Foraged and harvested in the fresh mountain air, Safa Forest Honey transcends a honey-lover’s expectations with its quality and taste. This delicious fresh honey brings the serenity and purity of the wild mountains to your home, taking you traveling with it.
Benefits Of Consuming Honey – Undoubtedly, honey is established as a powerful, natural immunostimulant. Among the proven benefits of honey are:
Energy Booster: Easily absorbed and immensely nourishing, honey is an ideal pre-workout and post-workout food. It provides instant energy and refreshment with a lot of health benefits alongside.
Immune Support: Honey with its remarkable amounts of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds, is a powerful natural supplement to boost immunity and keep the body’s natural defenses strong.
Helps Weight-Loss: We all know that honey is a much more balanced choice over sugar and with its nutrients and antioxidants, it is a healthier natural sweetener. Moreover, honey promotes weight loss by boosting metabolism and lowering inflammation.
Improves Cardiovascular Health: Regular consumption of honey with other natural medicinal ingredients contributes to reducing risks of cardiovascular disease due to their strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Raw honey is also great for healthy cholesterol levels, detoxifying the liver and burning fat.
Promotes Healthy Skin: Honey promotes wound-healing and nourishes the skin. Honey can be applied directly to wounds, burns, skin infections, allergies, rashes, blemishes and acne to heal them faster. It is a great natural moisturiser, too, which is a boon for dehydrated skin.
Indulge in the serene and pure tasting Safa Forest Honey from the wild mountains everyday by the spoonful on empty stomach, in combination with other medicinal ingredients, with your breakfast toast or in your cup of herbal tea to garner its miraculous health benefits.
Information provided here is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.